- This event has passed.
(July 18, 2019) Wisconsin Propane Autogas Answers
July 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
July 18, 2019, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. — Wisconsin Propane Autogas Answers, The Ingleside Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
- Learn the economic, environmental & energy security benefits of propane as a motor fuel!
- Find out what on- & off-road products are available for your fleet!
- Understand available tax credits & incentives!
- Learn about installing propane fueling stations!
- Hear from national industry leaders!
- See propane-fueled vehicles on display!
Scheduled speakers include:
Greg Zilberfarb, Consultant, Propane Education & Research Council
Emma Corning, Executive Director, Wisconsin Propane & Education Research Council
Lorrie Lisek, Executive Director, Wisconsin Clean Cities
Rick Murphy, Account Manager, Wisconsin Bus Sales
Sheriff Paul Milbrath, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department
David Hagopian, Vice President of Operations, Advanced VTech
Jason Ebert, Vice President – Fleet & Facilities, GO Riteway Transportation Group
John Krett, Transportation Director/Bus Mechanic, School District of Arcadia
Chad Kroening, Vice President of Safety & Commercial Operations, Boehlke Bottled Gas
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Wisconsin Propane Autogas Answers is a great opportunity to get your brand in front of key decision makers in the transportation field while showing your support for Wisconsin Clean Cities & Wisconsin Propane & Education Research Council.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Questions? Contact Kelly Verbeke at (414) 221-2175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.