- This event has passed.
(August 9, 2018) 2018 Biodiesel Seminar Tour: Portland, Oregon
August 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
August 9, 2018: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Pacific: 2018 Biodiesel Seminar Tour, Billy Frank Jr. Conference Center, 721 NW 9th Ave., Portland, OR
The National Biodiesel Board, in partnership with several industry sponsors, has announced a series of regional, one-day seminars designed to educating fuel wholesalers, distributors, retailers, marketers, fleets, municipalities, and other end users on the benefits and opportunities surrounding biodiesel.
The event, Exploring Biodiesel (XBX), will be complimentary. Attendees can expect to learn about biodiesel’s place in today’s liquid fuels supply chain, and how the fuel can be leveraged not only as a cleaner burning, renewable complement to diesel fuel, but as a means to increase market share and enhance an organization’s brand.
The XBX series will stop in five cities over the summer, including:
- Boston, Massachusetts | June 12 | 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Boston Marriott Quincy
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | July 18 | 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
- Los Angeles, California | August 7 | 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Long Beach Marriott
- Portland, Oregon | August 9 | 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Billy Frank, Jr. Conference Center
- Cleveland, Ohio | September 18 | 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown – Lakeside
For details and to register, visit www.exploringbiodiesel.com.