- This event has passed.
December 3, 2020 – WCC Virtual Annual Stakeholder Meeting
December 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
December 3, 2020, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. CST – Wisconsin Clean Cities Virtual Annual Stakeholder Meeting
Register now for the Wisconsin Clean Cities Annual Stakeholder Meeting. Our meeting is going virtual this year and we’re excited to bring you all of the aspects of the event you know and love in a virtual platform.
Hear from Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes! Wisconsin Clean Cities is thrilled to welcome Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes as a guest speaker at our virtual event. Lt. Gov. Barnes serves as chairman of Gov. Tony Evers’ Task Force on Climate Change.
Hear how we are shifting gears & coasting into 2021!
- Join us in recognizing our members’ successes during the awards ceremony!
- Take a look back at Wisconsin Clean Cities’ accomplishments over the last year. Learn how we shifted gears during the pandemic & how we’re coasting forward into 2021!
- Hear how the state’s top clean fuel leaders achieved environmental and economic success!
- Get the latest on state trends & opportunities from Maria Redmond, Director of the Wisconsin Office of Sustainability and Clean Energy!
- Hear from Mahanth Joishy, Fleet Superintendent for the City of Madison Fleet Services, about the city’s sustainable transportation successes!
The event is free, but registration is required
Register now & receive a free gift from Wisconsin Clean Cities!