- This event has passed.
January 15, 2021 – What Will the New Administration & Congress Mean for Clean Fuels & Vehicles?
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
January 15, 2021, 12 p.m.-1 p.m. Central – Webinar: What Will the New Administration and Congress Mean for Clean Fuels and Vehicles?
Join our friends at Transportation Energy Partners this Friday for a Webinar on what the new administration and Congress will mean for clean fuels and vehicles!
Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President on January 20 and the Democrats will control both the House and the Senate. The President-elect has made climate change a top priority and he has nominated leaders with substantial experience in developing and advocating for clean energy solutions.
The January 15 webinar will feature some of Washington’s top clean transportation policy experts who will address the following questions:
- What are the prospects for enacting longer tax incentives for clean fuels, vehicles, and infrastructure?
- Will there be major economic recovery/infrastructure legislation that includes large investments in clean energy including vehicles and infrastructure?
- What are the chances for groundbreaking climate legislation such as a national low carbon fuel standard, a national carbon tax, or some of version of cap and trade or cap and invest, or other ideas?
- Who will be the key players on clean energy in the Administration and Congress?
- What can the Agencies do administratively to advance clean transportation solutions?
- What can Clean Cities Coalitions and other industry leaders do to effectively maximize these upcoming opportunities?
Representatives from the Electric Drive Transportation Association, NGVAmerica,
National Biodiesel Board and other prominent clean transportation organizations will join Transportation Energy Partners to discuss these and other important questions.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact Ken Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 674-7777.